[olug] Job Opportunities

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:35:08 CDT 2022

My company, Peraton, has a number of positions open in Bellevue, NE.
 These are on-site positions, most of the positions will require you to be
able to obtain a security clearance.   The benefits are really good and I
enjoy working with my team.  Some of the areas that have open positions
include:

   - Linux Admin and Engineering
   - Network Admin and Engineering
   - Virtualization Admin
   - DevSecOps Engineer
   - Windows Systems Engineer
   - Project Managers

I'd love to get some more OLUG folks on the team.  Check out the
opportunities on careers.peraton.com and search for jobs in Bellevue, NE.
 If you see something interesting, contact me and I'll let you more about
the company and our mission.  You can drop me an email or PM me on the OLUG
Discord server.

Dave Thacker