[olug] groups sms recommendation?

Matt Payne payne at mattpayne.org
Mon Nov 21 18:12:02 CST 2022

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=33697557 was just posted to HackerNe.WS; the modem they mention looks to sell for $89 on Amazon.  So, maybe a cell phone plan to go with the SIM card in the modem would cost less than the $24/month?   IDK.   I'm curious about what you end up doing.   --Matt Payne