[olug] groups sms recommendation?

Jeff Hinrichs dundeemt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:08:53 CST 2022

I am looking for a group SMS tool - about 65 numbers for a non-profit
philanthropy.
On android/iphone phones, group capabilities are limited and we end up
creating multiple groups on individual phones currently.  I'm looking to
find if there is a better solution.  Anyone care to make a recommendation?

The least expensive web platforms are about 24/month, however we are not a
money based org and we use it for reminding/calling for volunteers.  So it
is important to keep the cost as low as possible.

--
Best,

Jeff Hinrichs
dundeemt at gmail.com