[olug] Call for Speakers

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed May 11 00:25:33 CDT 2022

Dave Thacker said on Tue, 10 May 2022 19:50:03 -0500

>I'm looking for speakers on June 7th,  July 5th, and August 2nd of this
>year.   If you are interested speaking this summer, please drop me an
>email or contact me via Discord.

Thanks Dave,

Are your meetings live, or online? If online, which forum do you use.
It makes a difference because those who don't want pulseaudio on their
computer can't use Zoom or a couple other online meeting facilities.

I live 2000 miles away, but might be able to present at an online
meeting.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
March 2022 featured book: Making Mental Models: Advanced Edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mmm