[olug] Bundle for Ukaine

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at outlook.com
Thu Mar 10 17:38:13 CST 2022

Hey Guys,

The itch.io guys are running a bundle to support Ukraine charities.  The bundle has about a thousand items (Games, RPGs, Books and soundtracks) for a minimum donation of $10.00.

Some of the games are available for Linux so figure it isn't that far off topic.   Skatebird looks pretty cool.  Haven't gotten that far into the bundle yet 🙂

Bundle for Ukraine (992 items for $10) – Itch.io - https://itch.io/b/1316/bundle-for-ukraine
Bundle for Ukraine by Necrosoft Games and 732 others - itch.io<https://itch.io/b/1316/bundle-for-ukraine>
The people of Ukraine are under attack. As game developers we want to create new worlds, not to destroy the one we have. That's why we've banded together to present this charity bundle to help Ukrainians survive this ordeal and thrive after the war ends.
itch.io
Regards,

Aaron