[olug] Windows Sysadmin job in Lincoln

Ben Hollingsworth obiwan at jedi.com
Thu Mar 10 10:17:16 CST 2022

My employer, SDS2 (aka Design Data, aka Allplan) is looking for a new IT
Systems Analyst.  Basically, a Windows / Hardware / Networking guy.
This position will work alongside our Linux / Hardware / Networking guy
to handle all the sysadmin duties for our 70-person company.
Familiarity with both Windows and Linux is a plus.  We're also in the
process of building a new office, so this position will have a lot of
say in how the new space gets outfitted.

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=caeb90099a978779&tk=1ftq9igmqu25t800&from=serp&vjs=3

If you apply, please tell them I sent you.  There's a bonus involved.

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com www.Jedi.com
<http://www.jedi.com>