[olug] Local COLO recommendation

Reiners Cloud Consulting LLC justin at reiners.io
Tue Mar 8 12:08:22 CST 2022

Prepare three envelopes.

Just kidding. Honestly I colod in Bellevue for a while on fort crook. I
haven't used them for a while but they kind of sucked back then but it
looks like they rebranded now.

PPP was pretty cool, we didn't go with them at the time but they had a
pretty nice setup and they were pretty small and allowed you to rent racks
monthly.

I also co-load it's got data center for a while and had nothing but good
things to say about them but their data center manager has since been fired
for some reason. I really liked working with him he was amazing so I can't
speak for them anymore.

We switch to full cloud years ago so haven't needed co-location facilities