[olug] Senior Software Architect

Ben Hollingsworth obiwan at jedi.com
Fri Jul 8 13:23:47 CDT 2022

My employer, known occasionally as Design Data, SDS2, or Allplan, is
looking for a new Senior Software Architect.  The company is based in
Lincoln, but this is a remote-capable position if so desired (your
predecessor lived in Texas).  The job listing is at:

https://sds2.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=52

Mandatory on-topic content:  our development is all done on linux
workstations, so the applicant will need to be comfortable with that
environment.

Feel free to reach out to me for details.  If you apply, please mention
my name--there's a bonus involved.

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com www.Jedi.com
<http://www.jedi.com>