[olug] Steve Litt presents "HTML and CSS: What you need to know"

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Jul 3 15:32:20 CDT 2022

Hi Rob,

Not that I know of. I could not allow recording without the consent of
all meeting participants, even those who get there late. If somebody
records them, I don't want to know about it.

The good news is, depending on whether your meetings are online and
what online software you use, I might be able to present at an olug
meeting.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Summer 2022 featured book: Making Mental Models: Advanced Edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mmm

Rob Townley said on Sun, 3 Jul 2022 15:10:49 -0500