[olug] 🧔

Tim Larson telrsn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:28:08 CDT 2021

For the record, I've grown out my full beard for the first time in 15+
years. Other than the mustache length, and keeping it off the neck, I
haven't trimmed it at all. It comes in full enough that maybe one day
when I am retired from geekery, I will be a mall Santa. 🎅 At 70, as a
retired sedentary cube dweller, I should have the right physique as well.

--
Tim Larson 📚🔭🎸🏹👨‍💻
But when a long train of abuſes and uſurpations, purſuing invariably the