[olug] October 2021 OLUG meeting

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Mon Oct 4 20:18:31 CDT 2021

Hey!  I hear you're talking with people at work!  Hope it all works out!

DanL

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 8:14 PM Dave Thacker <dthacker9 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Our next meeting will be Tuesday, October 5th at 6:30 PM. The meeting will
> be held at Brain Exchange, 1902 Howard Street. If we have a Zoom stream
> I'll have the link in our Discord server in the #general channel.
>
> Presentation: Advanced Ansible and Molecule
>
> Presenter: Ben Watson
>
> Parking Info: http://www.olug.org/faqs/where-do-i-park-for-the-meeting
>
> After the meeting, we gather a block North at The Verdict Bar and Grill for
> socializing. (It’s still Taco Tuesday!)
>
> See you there!
> --
> Dave Thacker

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch,
  you must first invent the universe."
  -- Carl Sagan

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    (Who can watch the watchmen?)
    -- from the Satires of Juvenal

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them."
    -- Isaac Asimov (Author)