[olug] firefox/widevine/nfs

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 17:33:29 CST 2021

interesting :)

selinux might be decoy from another problem.  Maybe restorecon does not
have access to the file because the user names are the same but user ids
are different.  ls -n lists the files with numeric uid instead of the
name.
*id owner   # returns uid and gid *
*ls -lZn /home/owner/.mozilla/firefox/***.ini*