[olug] Links for 02-Mar-2021 talk

Matthew G. Marsh olug4mgm at paktronix.com
Mon Mar 1 19:07:02 CST 2021

Ah - I already played around with Jitsi and it cannot "see" my microphone
and I don't have a Camera working (yet) so I am going to punt and use my
MacBook.

That may make the meeting "interesting" as I cannot easily share a bash
shell to show the commands and devices but I am going to try and see if
after yapping I can use a SSH session and at least show the structures a
bit. If not no biggie as I think the example scripts tell most of the
story.

BTW - when does this start tomorrow and what url? I want to make sure I am
ready.

Thanks!

mgm

On Mon, 1 Mar 2021, Dave Thacker wrote:

> Matt, Thanks for the links.   If you would like to try the conference
> system tonight, I'll be available after 7pm.
>
> Dave
>

> On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 11:53 AM Matthew G. Marsh <olug4mgm at paktronix.com>
> wrote:
>

>> These are links for the two PDFs for Tue night's talk.
>>
>> QEMU:
>> http://www.paksecured.org/OLUG-02mar21/PakVM-QEMU-network-02mar21.pdf
>>
>> WG etal:
>> http://www.paksecured.org/OLUG-02mar21/PakVPN-WG-network-02mar21.pdf
>>
>> The full tarball with the example scripts etc is available as well and I
>> will post that link later when I get it uploaded.
>>
>> Assuming I am able to get the conference call stuff to work then I may be
>> able to show them but JIC this might be easier.

> Dave Thacker

Matthew G. Marsh
Special Email Addr for OLUG ;-}
Phone: (402) 932-7250