[olug] OLUG Donation reminder

Brian Roberson roberson at bstc.net
Mon Jun 7 15:15:53 CDT 2021

There are definitely "cheaper" hosting options out there, I just have an affinity for linode :) and that's with backups just FYI.

On the domain renewal, everyone likes to change a little extra for the .org for some reason (ha). I really don't remember what the renewal cost was. It was probably higher because I only did one year too.