[olug] OLUG Donation reminder

Brian Roberson roberson at bstc.net
Mon Jun 7 10:43:02 CDT 2021

All,

Just a subtle reminder here:

OLUG is funded primarily by the officiates in both soft and hard costs.
Soft costs are easy to cover, being that the majority of this is simply
time and effort put forth to coordinate meetings and all other logistics.
Hard costs are the harder part (pun intended), especially in these tough
financial times. These are items like monthly bills for hosting the OLUG
server and services it provides. From the beginning, this has always fell
on donations graciously made by either our employers or through connections
we have made in this area. Today, the OLUG server is a virtual node hosted
by linode (http://www.linode.com) and the monthly cost has been coming out
of our *(SHOULD READ: BRIAN ROBERSON)* pocket directly. We appreciate any
and all donations you make to help offset this cost. If you would like to
donate, please use the paypal form link below!

http://www.olug.org/donate/

Thank you all!!

Brian Roberson