[olug] Need a laptop charger ASAP

Ben Hollingsworth obiwan at jedi.com
Mon Jul 5 16:41:20 CDT 2021

Hey all,

My brother is in town (Lincoln) this week, expecting to work remotely
while he's here.  He discovered today that he forgot to pack the AC
adapter for his Lenovo ThinkPad P72 laptop, so we're scrambling trying
to find one for him ASAP.  None of the big box stores could help.  There
are a few mom-and-pop computer stores in Lincoln that don't open until
Tuesday morning, so we haven't tried there yet.  Barring any success
there, do any of you folks have one of the yellow, rectangular-tipped
Lenovo power adapters that we could borrow / rent / buy ASAP?  He'll
probably be in town for a week or two.  He'd be happy to drive up to
Omaha to get it on Tuesday morning if somebody has one.

This is the type of charger he needs:
https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/accessories/acc100243-thinkpad-230w-ac-adapter-charger-slim-tip-overview-and-service-parts
https://www.amazon.com/Charger-Compatible-Thinkpad-5A10H28357-Adapter/dp/B083FQGSJ3

Ideally, it needs to be a 230W charger, although anything bigger than
65W would be an improvement (we already have a 65W charger that can't
keep up).

--
*Ben "Obi-Wan" Hollingsworth* obiwan at jedi.com <mailto:obiwan at jedi.com>
www.Jedi.com <http://www.jedi.com>