[olug] Ideas for a local source

Shawn Dornbusch shawn.dornbusch at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 18:42:27 CST 2021

Maybe give these guys a call on tuesday and see if they have something that
might fit the bill.  I brought them a bunch of CRT's to recycle many years
ago and seem to remember they also resold some of the stuff that was
brought in and still works.

https://www.crossrecycling.com/

Another option is goodbytes:

https://www.goodwillomaha.org/locations/goodbytes/

Been a long time since i've been to either, so hopefully they are still
good options.