[olug] October 2020 OLUG meeting

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:56:54 CDT 2020

Our October 2020 OLUG meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 6th, 2020 at
6:30 pm. We’ll virtually meet again this month. The meeting room will be
open a few minutes before the starting time.

Topic: Preparing for the RHCSA Exam

Presenter: Dave Thacker

Due to Covid restrictions, you will have to furnish your own tacos. Parking
should not be a problem. I’ll update this post when we set up the meeting
link.

Looking forward, I’m looking for a presenter for Tuesday, November 3rd and
a few presenters on Tuesday December 1st 2020. As our tradition, in
December we’ll have a handful of short presentations and some social time.

See you (on the web) soon!

Dave
--
Dave Thacker