[olug] restricting ports on SSH forwarding

Lou Duchez lou at paprikash.com
Thu May 28 20:39:24 CDT 2020

Thanks for the pointer; alas it's specific to OpenSSH.  Perhaps I need
to install Win32-OpenSSH, which will hopefully include the
authorized_keys functionality.

I went with freeSSHd because it installed easily and smoothly, and
seemed to work well for the most part.  That's when it dawned on me that
port forwarding comes with a BIG security risk ...