[olug] And now for something totally different...

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Fri May 15 21:11:53 CDT 2020

 So here's something TOTALLY off-topic here but WTH... :-)

So I follow @geerlingguy work regarding Ansible.  His YouTube channel
recently went over to 10K subscribers and he asked what he should do to
celebrate:
https://twitter.com/geerlingguy/status/1260264640392630274

So I suggested he should "*Use Ansible to build a 10,041 node K8S cluster
in AWS, deploy a single the HelloWorld container, then tear them down at
the end of the script.*"
https://twitter.com/geerlingguy/status/1261438459945730049

A few days later I saw his YouTube had this video posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ncj3TKL1c
Skip 39 seconds in.

Yup - not gonna lie.  My kids said I went full-on "Fan Girl" when he
mentioned me. :)

Dan

--
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch,

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    (Who can watch the watchmen?)
    -- from the Satires of Juvenal

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them."
    -- Isaac Asimov (Author)