[olug] Local source of HDMI to dvi cables

William Mihalo wmihalo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:09:20 CDT 2020

You can try fivebelow. They now have two stores in Omaha, one on L street
and the other at 170th and Evans Plaza. I haven't tried their HDMI cables
but their USB and USB-C cables work fine. The cables are $5 and I can find
equivalent cables online at cheaper prices. However, if you desperately
need a cable, you can pick one up from their stores. They also carry
chargers, speakers, headphones and some simple STEM kits. I haven't had
much luck with their speakers and headphones--they have a short life span.

The store is aimed at the female teenager demographic.

Bill Mihalo
wmihalo at gmail.com