[olug] Fwd: Ansible for DevOps/Kubernetes are FREE until end of March

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:06:51 CDT 2020

Fellow OLUG members,

Jeff Geerling is making his books available free until March 31st.   He
publishes his books with Leanpub.   He's kept his "Ansible for DevOps" book
updated since he initially published it a few years ago, and I get an email
every time he makes an update.   His Kubernetes book is still in progress,
but if you pick it up, you'll get updates as he completes it.   I'd
recommend it if you are interested in Ansible.     Hey, you can't beat the
price!    See the links below.

Dave Thacker