[olug] Drilling Concrete Block-I'm doing it wrong

Kevin Neubauer kevin.m.neubauer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 16:22:13 CST 2020

Agree with Justin. You need a hammer drill to be effective at it. You also
have to go slow with the rotation speed and apply moderate pressure, but
not so much pressure you break the bit. You'll burn up masonry bits quick
if you try to zip the hole in like you do with wood. If you have lots of
holes to drill, rent or borrow a larger SDS rotary hammer drill.