[olug] RHCSA Bad New/Good News

Jared Bernard jared.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 23:04:17 CDT 2020

As an FYI... If anyone is interested in a prep course for RHCSA, Metro is
offering the Red Hat Academy starting September 15 taught by yours truly.
Currently, the course is listed for T/Th from 8 am - Noon, however with
COVID it will be taught remotely via ZOOM or MS Teams and the day and time
will be flexible to accommodate the students. So it may be in the evenings
if that works best for whoever signs up. The course will provide you with
all the Red Hat Academy material and labs.

Info on the class in the link below:
https://coned.mccneb.edu/wconnect/workforce/CourseStatus.awp1?&course=20SEWIDX336A

Jared