[olug] RHCSA Bad New/Good News

Christopher Cashell topher-olug at zyp.org
Wed Aug 19 19:47:59 CDT 2020

Little bit of a late response, but yep, that's basically how it works.  You
have to have an external webcam and you have to run their test environment
via bootable USB (or similar).  The entire test is monitored by the test
proctor.  More details here:
https://www.redhat.com/en/blog/red-hat-certification-remote-exams-now-available

--
Christopher