[olug] Reminder-Virtual Meeting Tuesday night.

Matt Payne Payne at mattpayne.org
Tue Aug 4 17:27:14 CDT 2020

I'm looking forward to chatting with you tonight.
https://github.com/payne/docker-compose-talk holds my slides and a few
examples.     Docker-compose is a nice way to use docker where you can
connect several containers together on a private network to achieve handy
things.   If you know this stuff well, come help!  If you don't come enjoy
an introductory talk with some examples that I'm excited about.

We're meeting on Zoom:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/96371857097?pwd%3DSmdWaEtRbjhxUDVoaTRqeHdjaTgvQT09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2lmC_hfL_iuGD60ob9d7qE

I'll start the meeting at 6 pm for mingling and socializing.    Talk will
start at 6:30 pm.   Sadly, there will not be one dollar tacos afterward.

Thanks --Matt Payne

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:05 PM Dave Thacker <dthacker9 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Matt Payne will be talking about Docker Compose.   See the login info at
> the web site.
>
> http://www.olug.org/2020/08/august-2020-olug-meeting/
>
> Dave
>
> --