[olug] Spring cleaning - Dell servers for sale

aric at omahax.com aric at omahax.com
Thu Apr 23 23:39:34 CDT 2020

Sorry, didn't see they were sold.

-----Original Message-----
From: OLUG <olug-bounces at olug.org> On Behalf Of aric at omahax.com
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 11:38 PM
To: 'Omaha Linux User Group' <olug at olug.org>
Subject: Re: [olug] Spring cleaning - Dell servers for sale

What CPUs?

-----Original Message-----
From: OLUG <olug-bounces at olug.org> On Behalf Of webtrekker
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 12:25 PM
To: Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>
Subject: [olug] Spring cleaning - Dell servers for sale

Hi All,

I have a group of Dell r710 servers that are looking for a good home. Ping me if you are interested.

Option 1: 72G memory, 8x 300G SAS drives - asking $150 Option 2: 52G memory, 8x 300G SAS drives - asking $120 Option 3: 72G memory, 8x 300G SAS drives - asking $150 Option 4: 32G memory, 1x 1TB SATA, 1x 2TB SATA, 1x 500G SATA - asking $110 Option 5: 96G memory, no drives - 4 SATA drive trays - asking $175

And a stack of 9 73G 15k SAS drives - make an offer.

Or bundle and make me an offer.  At this point I'm pretty open to just about any offer (except stupid low ball).

If I don't sell them by Sunday, I'll probably just keep them and put them to use.

I have screenshots of the first 3 bios screens if requested.

Many thanks,

Patrick Swartz
402-676-9521