[olug] Spring cleaning - Dell servers for sale

webtrekker webtrekker at cox.net
Thu Apr 23 12:24:40 CDT 2020

Hi All,

I have a group of Dell r710 servers that are looking for a good home.
Ping me if you are interested.

Option 1: 72G memory, 8x 300G SAS drives - asking $150
Option 2: 52G memory, 8x 300G SAS drives - asking $120
Option 3: 72G memory, 8x 300G SAS drives - asking $150
Option 4: 32G memory, 1x 1TB SATA, 1x 2TB SATA, 1x 500G SATA - asking $110
Option 5: 96G memory, no drives - 4 SATA drive trays - asking $175

And a stack of 9 73G 15k SAS drives - make an offer.

Or bundle and make me an offer.  At this point I'm pretty open to just
about any offer (except stupid low ball).

If I don't sell them by Sunday, I'll probably just keep them and put
them to use.

I have screenshots of the first 3 bios screens if requested.

Many thanks,

Patrick Swartz
402-676-9521