[olug] May and beyond

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:51:20 CDT 2020

Hello Tux Enthusiasts,
One of the forecasts I've seen (1) shows the peak of COVID-19 in Nebraska
might be about April 25th.   It's unlikely that we will all be out of the
house by early May, so I'm planning going on a virtual meeting Tuesday, May
5th.   I'll be talking to our currently scheduled presenters to see if they
have adapt their talk to an electronic format.   We'll make a call for
future meetings in mid-May.    In the meantime, stay safe and virus free!
Oh, and check your permissions on Zoom, too.(2)

Dave

(1)
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/04/07/825479416/new-yorks-coronavirus-deaths-may-level-off-soon-when-might-your-state-s-peak#allstates

(2)