[olug] Tesla PowerWall for server room battery backup

Justin Reiners justin at hotlinesinc.com
Thu Oct 24 13:54:09 CDT 2019

Lack of shutdown notifications and the price would be a factor in me
looking for another device, We're using a 10KVA and 15KVA older Lieberts
for our building. I really like them, we got them used from a recycler a
few years ago, and just replaced the batteries recently in the 10KVA after
10 years, it still had half hour backup power.