[olug] OLUG meets tonight!

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Sat May 11 13:28:18 CDT 2019

Matt,

looked at repl.it, looks great for getting help to get unstuck, but also a
web based IDE.  WOW:)   I should probably give up forcing my kids to learn
vi.  Looks like “too heavy for my web browser c9.io” from several  years
ago.  BYW, C9.io accounts have to be migrated very soon to AWS Cloud9 or
your work disappears.   At least you can connect your own Linux server.

Another one you mentioned i did not get the name correct, did you say
sermba for tutorials?  What was the name?

Installed mosh on both CentOS and Ubuntu machines.  That should be handy
for reconnecting.