[olug] Wondering if I can pick your brains on my new KVM install

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:40:04 CST 2019

I do not know if the your previous virtualization platform used Single Root
Input Output Virtualization, aka SR-IOV, but the following intel article is
interesting nonetheless because it specifically mentions guest to off host
nic speed:
Configure SR-IOV Network Virtual Functions in Linux* KVM*
https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/configure-sr-iov-network-virtual-functions-in-linux-kvm

Now that i see it was a fiber problem, we need details on your “Software
Defined Radio for smartmeter usage.”  Are the utility companies in IA or NE?
Were you able to use one of those cheap mice as a receiver?
Do you happen to have  your python scripts up on github or bitbucket or sf?