[olug] Metro Red Hat Academy Training

Jared Bernard jared.bernard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 13:53:10 CDT 2019

Metro is a Red Hat Academy and is in the process of putting together a prep
course for RHCSA. This will be run by the non-credit WID department. We are
looking at starting the course late October/November time frame. We plan to
have cost and exact dates and time worked out within the next 2 weeks.

I'm trying to get a feel for who would be interested in this RHCSA course?
Based on the few details we have at this time, who is interested in this
course?

If you are interested, feel free to also provide feedback on what dates and
times work best for you and input on cost. I can take this feedback to our
meetings so we can best accommodate the needs of those wanting to take the
class.

Thanks,

Jared Bernard