[olug] Meeting tonight??

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Tue Aug 6 17:19:09 CDT 2019

Dave sent this earlier in the week:

Dave Thacker dthacker9 at gmail.com via
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en> olug.org
Mon, Aug 5, 2:32 PM (1 day ago)
to Omaha
The August 2019 OLUG meeting is coming up on Tuesday August 6th at 6:30 at
the AIM Brain Exchange, 1902 Howard ST, at 6:30 PM

Presentation:  Unikernels

Presenter: Aaron Grothe

The meeting will be streamed live on YouTube Live.   We sometimes
experience technical difficulties with our setup.

Attending the meeting in person does work around most of the technical
difficulties

YouTube Live --TBD, watch the list

Parking Info -- http://www.olug.org/faqs/where-do-i-park-for-the-meeting/

We usually have a social hour after the meeting at the The Verdict Bar and
Grill.   (It's Taco Tuesday!)

See you there!

PS:  We still need a speaker for the Tuesday September 3rd meeting.    I
will not be able to present that night.   Please contact if you are
interested in presenting.

Attachments area
Preview YouTube video OLUG July 2019 Meeting
OLUG July 2019 Meeting
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6yHajQSgDM&authuser=0>

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 5:09 PM Craig Wolf <wolfout101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone know??
>
> Craig Wolf
> (402)990-3010
>
> Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever

Best,

Jeff Hinrichs
402.218.1473