[olug] Nagios XI

William Mihalo wmihalo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 20:44:43 CDT 2019

Nagios XI appears to have some nice features for setting up monitoring of
new remote nodes. There is a free version available but it is limited to 7
servers or so.  I'm running Fedora 29 and ran into some problems with
remote monitoring. I'm currently using Nagios Core (which is completely
free without support) and doing using check_by_ssh for remote checks. This
isn't ideal, but it works without any problem with monitoring 9 servers.

Bill Mihalo