[olug] December 2018 OLUG Meeting, Tues Dec 4 6:30 PM 1902 Howard Street @ AIM Brain Exchange

Matt Payne Payne at mattpayne.org
Sun Nov 25 21:53:06 CST 2018

I'll bring a  Raspberry Krumb Pie from Wheatfields :-)    I don't have a
presentation about Raspberry Pi  or other SBCs....  I'm just trying to get
one to control our N-Scale train using JMRI -- you heard about that earlier
this month, from George.  Looking forward to chatting with everyone.
--Matt Payne

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 9:26 PM Jon Larsen <jon at jonlarsen.us> wrote:

> Presentations and Holiday Social Hour
>
> The December OLUG Meeting is coming up on Tuesday, December 4th at 6:30 PM
> at 1902 Howard Street in the AIM Brain Exchange building in Omaha, NE.
>
> This month is a special topic, Raspberry Pi (and other SBCs)
>
> Bring a short presentation with you, no more than 10 - 15 minutes.
>
> After the presentation part of the meeting (hence the short duration), we
> will have our seventh annual social hour for the holidays. Talk, exchange
> GPG keys, have some snacks, discuss penguins, etc.
>
> The social hour will begin around 7:15 to 7:30.
>
> Please bring a holiday-themed snack with you. Bring something to drink for
> yourself. Post to the mailing list what you plan to bring so we don't all
> bring a bag of chips.
>
> Please come out and say hello!
>
> The Meeting will be streamed live on Youtube live - we do sometimes
> experience technical difficulties with our streaming setup. Attending the
> meeting in person does work around most technical difficulties. :)
>
> Youtube live - https://www.youtube.com/omahalug
>
> Parking info: http://www.olug.org/faqs/where-do-i-park-for-the-meeting/
>
> Jon L.

--Matt Payne