[olug] Why does OLUG use plain text passwords?

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Tue May 1 16:06:10 CDT 2018

>From the docs:

"A user may disable monthly reminders for a single list on a server, or for
all lists on a server.  To do this, go to your options page (yes, you will
need your password to do this!) and scroll down to the section that says "*Get
password reminder email for this list?*".  Click on *No* and then *Submit
My Changes* at the bottom of the page.  If you want to disable password
reminders for every mailing list you are subscribed to (with that email
address) on the server, click the *Set globally* checkbox underneath the
*No *button. "