[olug] Cox SMTP Relay / Alternitives

Lou Duchez lou at paprikash.com
Fri Jul 6 13:35:13 CDT 2018

I've been using Postfix on servers of mine for years, and haven't looked
back.  As far as I'm concerned, there is no substitute for running your
own mail server.

Postfix can relay to GMail just fine, that's not a problem -- unless
there is a lot of spam getting relayed, in which case GMail is going to
start throttling your mail.  So, I recommend being selective as to which
emails get relayed.