[olug] January 2018 OLUG Meeting

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Sun Jan 7 11:08:48 CST 2018

BTW, for anyone who has uploaded "bad stuff" to Git and needs a quick way
to cleanup so the history is purged, here's the steps I used:

https://gist.github.com/stephenhardy/5470814

A comment later down implies that you can get the old data back if you know
the commit hash, but that's probably a more rare case when you need to
clean up some bad file content.

Dan

--