[olug] Long range WiFi - maybe somewhat OT

Shawn L Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Thu Feb 15 14:31:43 CST 2018

I would look at the Ubiquity AC-mesh APs. They are designed for outdoor use and give good coverage.

I have a client who installed one on the back of a warehouse to cover the parking lot and they have had no problems with it.

The free controller software lets you manage all your APs and network settings in one place, including MAC blocking.

---
Shawn L. Djernes