[olug] Home bandwidth monitoring

Lou Duchez lou at paprikash.com
Wed Feb 14 09:39:09 CST 2018

I use a Fedora server as my router, and I wrote a Perl script ages ago
that checks the connection tracking table every second and spits out
stats of which IPs are sending traffic to where.  It's crude and I
question its fine-grained accuracy, but it gives me a fair sense of what
traffic is happening.