[olug] Thank You

Jon Larsen jon at jonlarsen.us
Tue Dec 11 09:15:49 CST 2018

I want to take a moment to say Thank You for 15 years of learning, fun,
friendship and presentations!  At the end of December 2018, I will be
retiring from my position as main point for OLUG, returning again to a role
of 'lurker'.  It has been a great time learning and growing with OLUG all
these years, but I think that it's time for a fresh perspective and new
prime mover.

If you are interested in being the main point of running the meetings,
website and mailing list, please reply to this message and state you would
like to put your hat into the ring.

I will still attend the meetings (I will open the Brain Exchange).

Thank you for your time, energies, thoughts and contributions over the
years.
Jon L.