[olug] Old/New tech

aric at omahax.com aric at omahax.com
Fri Sep 22 00:05:05 CDT 2017

No, but I have a Coppermine 800 MHz / 100 MHz FSB P3 on an Asus board, I don't remember the chipset, it has of an ISA slot.  ......Just kick the FSB up to 133 MHz and it will likely be faster than early P4s at most stuff.  It is yours if you want it.
------ Original message------From: jay swackhamerDate: Thu, Sep 21, 2017 1:45 PMTo: Omaha Linux User Group;Cc: Subject:Re: [olug] Old/New tech
Do any of the P4's have an ISA slot?