[olug] Laptop suggestions

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 10:25:47 CDT 2017

Ok, I will chime in here:
Asus is great equipment based on usage I have seen from people over the
years.  I would go there first for a personal laptop.
Sony/Toshiba sucks to get ANY support on if the hardware stays functioning
in any way...won't put anyone I care about in those.
HP/Dell business lines are pretty solid, if not a bit expensive.
Lenovo...mixed.  Seem to have hinge problems on many models and I have seen
that (less than 3 years tops out of them) more than once.
Love my Macs BUT not upgradable at all.

These are my opinions...your mileage may vary.

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010

Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever