[olug] Laptop suggestions

Lou Duchez lou at paprikash.com
Mon Oct 23 08:53:37 CDT 2017

I've always had good luck with Toshiba laptops; I don't have any
specific models in mind, but Toshiba seems like a worthy bet.

I've had my current Toshiba laptop since late 2011, and it's still
running like a champ.  Part of it is that I treat it like a desktop --
for the most part I leave it on my desk -- but in general its
performance has remained solid.  I added RAM at one point, but that's it.