[olug] Slightly off topic: Ansible

Ben Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:33:35 CDT 2017

Slack workspaces like these (e.g. ansible-users) are free (for now) the
caveat being that you cannot search your message history past 10K
messages.  If you want that feature (and others), then you have to pay.

I've been an IRC user for a long time and share your sentiment of "geez,
yet another chat client", however, I have come to appreciate Slack's
"batteries included integrations" and consistent UI across thick/thin apps
on desktop and mobile platforms.