[olug] RHSCA Exam locations

William Mihalo wmihalo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 16:22:54 CDT 2017

I would call Red Hat and check with them. I took the exam through my
employer. Red Hat came on site and administered the training and exam.
Although my employer was about 20 miles from downtown Chicago at the time,
it was more convenient for Red Hat to administer the exam on site. My
employer had training for about 15 people. At the end we all took the exam.

It doesn't hurt to ask if a local company is doing RedHat training and
testing. If so, you might be able to just take the exam locally if a local
company allows you to come on site.

Bill Mihalo