[olug] OT: New position

Craig Wolf wolfout101 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 09:00:20 CDT 2017

I have been authorized to hire a new staff member to our team here at
Heartland.
https://careerlink.com/job/0460-005823-ehr-technician/

Looking to be the primary person on our Electronic Health Record system.
Low stress environment BUT you have to work with me...  Just want the
positives AND negatives to the position posted.

If anyone is looking or you know anyone looking for a new position, please
let me know!

Also, if you have any feedback on the posting, please reach out to me
off-list.

Craig Wolf
(402)990-3010

Strengths: Activator, Relator, Adaptability, Learner, Achiever