[olug] Alt ISP

Charles Bird cbird.omaha at gmail.com
Mon May 1 22:56:49 CDT 2017

My apologies for late reply.

I am assuming that you don't want LEC(Centurylink) for transport?

I think that if you somehow got on someone's transport, you could contact
Marcus at http://www.giglinx.com/ (tell the birdman sent you)
Or try https://globalcapacity.com/ and see what they say.

Otherwise, depending on location, one may be able to run diverse paths of
aerial fiber to a hand hole near a long haul hut and pray they can mux you
into their DWDM/CWDM for cheapness sake.

Please let us know resolution, I am very curious.
Also, things change fast, careful with 5yr contracts.