[olug] anyone know how to fix the bootloader on EFI systems?

Anthony Kava anthony.kava at pottcounty-ia.gov
Thu Mar 9 10:16:32 CST 2017

Did you find a solution to this? I fear EFI thanks to these things.  It seems like the fix would be to boot a live distro and (re)install a boot loader that works with EFI? grub should work with the right options, I believe.

Possibly relevant: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GRUB#UEFI_systems

-- Kava